Invonto is a digital consulting company. We are looking for a Software Project Manager to lead our technical teams. Must have proven track record of managing web and mobile app development projects from requirements gathering stage thru completion.
This is a full-time onsite position. 3rd party agencies, staffing firms, and corp-to-corp candidates will not be considered. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working as a technical software project manager for a software development company or a digital consulting company
- 3+ years of prior programming experience
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field from an accredited US college
- Experience managing full software development life cycle of at least 2 web applications and 1 mobile app
- Must be able to manage small development teams across different programming disciplines and technology solutions including cloud, mobile, IoT, AR/VR, and AI
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Work with client stakeholders to capture requirements for custom web and mobile application development projects
- Prepare functional specification documents and flow diagrams
- Work with UI / UX designers for creating user interface designs
- Participate in technical design, technology selection, and application architecture sessions
- Must be familiar with development tools and processes with the ability to research and implement tools that continue to improve the development processes
- Develop project plan and estimates
- Monitor project progress on a daily basis
- Manage all team members, their assignments, and allocations
- Conduct code review sessions
- Perform acceptance testing on projects before released to the client
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with potential clients
Position offers a competitive salary / hourly rate. Only apply if you have relevant experience and can provide URL for 2 web applications and 1 mobile application that you have managed. Please submit your application by using the form below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.