The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for developing and executing online marketing campaigns and strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads or sales. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team to develop and implement digital marketing plans that align with business goals.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, email marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Develop and manage marketing automation campaigns to nurture leads and increase engagement.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and user behavior to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Manage social media accounts and develop engaging content to increase followers and engagement.
- Collaborate with team to create and implement landing pages, email campaigns, and other digital assets.
- Work closely with the sales team to create and execute campaigns that generate leads and sales.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a digital marketer/SEO developer with a technology company or a digital marketing agency.
- Experience with SEO, PPC, email marketing campaigns, content creation/marketing, and link building.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Hootsuite, Hubspot or Marketo.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Photoshop, Invision, and Figma is a plus.
- Experience managing website content on WordPress platform a plus.
This is a direct-hire hybrid/remote full-time position. Position offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year.
Position requires authorization to work in the USA. We are unable to sponsor work visas. Please apply only if you have relevant skills, work authorization, and required qualifications.
Please submit your application with a resume using form below or by emailing your application to [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
Invonto is a digital consulting company. We design and build digital products that transform companies and advance industries. We have a diverse and experienced team that takes pride in solving complex business problems with innovative digital solutions. We've partnered with many Fortune 500 companies, such as Merck, Comcast, Sealed Air, D. R. Horton, and Transamerica. Invonto is recognized as one of the most innovative tech companies by New Jersey Tech Council.