We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead our technical teams. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of software developers/engineers and ensuring the successful design and completion of digital products to our clients.
- Manage and lead a team of software developers/engineers, providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship to help them develop their skills and grow their careers.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop product roadmaps.
- Manage the development process by creating functional specification documents and flow diagrams, including design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Work with UI / UX designers for creating user interface designs.
- Participate in technical design, technology selection, and application architecture sessions.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with potential clients.
- Ensure the successful delivery of software products, meeting timelines, budget, and quality goals.
- Continuously improve the software development process, identifying areas for optimization and implementing best practices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and quality assurance.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software engineering and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, including 2+ years of management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical skills, with experience in digital design, coding, and testing.
- Experience with agile methodologies and software development best practices.
- Knowledge of software development tools and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a direct-hire hybrid-remote full-time position. Position offers competitive salary and benefits. Salary range of $100-120,000.
Position requires authorization to work in the USA. We are unable to sponsor work visas. Please apply only if you have relevant skills, work authorization, and required qualifications.
Please submit your application with a resume using form below or by emailing your application to [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
Invonto is a digital consulting company. We design and build digital products that transform companies and advance industries. We have a diverse and experienced team that takes pride in solving complex business problems with innovative digital solutions. We've partnered with many Fortune 500 companies, such as Merck, Comcast, Sealed Air, D. R. Horton, and Transamerica. Invonto is recognized as one of the most innovative tech companies by New Jersey Tech Council.