At Invonto, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments. The health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority. Since March 16th, we have been operating virtually and will continue to do so until it is safe to operate normally.
We also understand the impact the current crisis is having on small and medium-sized businesses across the USA. Many businesses are finding it difficult to stay operational and maintain their technical operations. We are extending our support to our customers in a few ways,
- We are providing free access to tools required for developing and managing software applications. This includes a suite of software design, development, and project management solutions.
- We are offering to host client applications on our Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure infrastructure at no additional cost to the client.
- We are making communication easier through Google Meet and Zoom.
- We are temporarily providing development and support resources on an hourly basis with NO commitments or retainer fees. No project is too small.
- We are offering a pay-as-you-go model that includes no down payments. Payments can be deferred up to 60 days from the initiation of our services.
- We are offering our development and consulting services at a substantially reduced rate for small businesses (less than 50 employees).
Besides helping our customers create new solutions, we will offer services for supporting & maintaining existing systems to ensure businesses stay operational.
By taking these measures, we hope to continue to support local businesses during this difficult time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Stay safe and healthy,
CEO of Invonto