At Invonto, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments. The health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority. Since March 16th, we have been operating virtually and will continue to do so until it is safe to operate normally.
We understand the impact the current crisis is having on small and medium-sized businesses across the USA. Many businesses are finding it difficult to stay operational and support customers remotely. Without the proper technology infrastructure, we fear many businesses will not be able to stay efficient and retain their customers for long. Conversely, we have seen that companies that have invested in digital solutions have supported themselves and even thrived during this difficult time. We believe that the right technology has the power to help businesses meet customer needs, maintain revenue streams, and support employees. In an effort to support struggling US businesses affected by the crisis, Invonto will be launching a $5 million program to partner with businesses in need of improving their technology solutions.
We are extending our support with several key initiatives:
- We will host client applications on our Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure infrastructure at no cost for one year.
- We will provide development and support resources on an hourly basis without requiring any commitments and retainer fees. No project is too small.
- We will offer a pay-as-you-go model that includes no down payments. Payments can be deferred up to 60 days from the initiation of our services.
- We will substantially reduce our development and consulting fees for new projects.
- We will expand our services to help businesses support and maintain existing systems to ensure they stay operational.
We are using Google Meet, Zoom, and Slack for communication. We also have a suite of solutions required for software design, development, and project collaboration. We are making all of these tools available to our customers so there will be no upfront or additional costs for managing projects.
Interested businesses must meet the following requirements for eligibility:
- US-based companies only
- Businesses with less than 1000 employees
We are not healthcare professionals. We cannot be on the frontlines against the Coronavirus. However, we don’t want to stay on the sidelines either. We still want to do our part.
By taking these measures, we hope to help companies meet their current technology needs and prepare their business for accelerated growth when the current crisis ends. In addition to our $5 million program, we are also talking with biotech and pharmaceutical companies researching solutions for Coronavirus and offering our technical assistance.
If your business has a project in mind, please fill out the contact form below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Stay safe and healthy,
CEO of Invonto
Fill out form below to get started